Services for new investor
- Ipex – Invest in Castile – La Mancha’ offers foreign investors a one – stop shop to facilitate the whole process of their establishing an investment in our region.
- All our services are free and individualized.
- We also maintain fluid and close communication with ‘ICEX- InvestinSpain’ in order to offer the investor all the government assistance available to strengthen and enhance their presence in our region.
- Our goal is for your project to grow and become a part of our region.
- Castile – La Mancha open its doors to you and wishes to accompany and support you in your business development.
- Do not hesitate to contact us – we are available to work together with you.
IPEX – Invest in Castilla-La Mancha
- General and sectorial information about Castile – La Mancha.
- Localization search: industrial units, available sites, offices, laboratories, etc.
- Liaison service between the company and the various local and regional administrations, public bodies and private organizations in Castile – La Mancha.
- Localization of local providers and potential partners.
- Monitoring all European, national, regional and local grants and economic incentives that your investment project may qualify for.
- Establishing contact with institutions that facilitate financing in Castile – La Mancha.
- Help in applying for visas and residency permits, in collaboration with ICEX-Invest In Spain.
- Help with the relocation of directors and their families (housing, international schools).
- We also collaborate with ICEX – Invest in Spain in their ‘Investor Network’ (Red de Inversores).
Aftercare services for foreign companies stablished
We seek to maintain regular and close contact with companies working to meet their needs in the region. To this end:
- We celebrate the ‘Forum of companies with foreign capital’ (Foros de Empresas de Capital Extranjero).
- We liaise with the local and regional Administration.
- We provide specialized advice to investors.
- We collaborate in managing the ICEX Invest In Spain Technology Fund.
- We provide information about the ‘annual barometer’ of the business climate in Spain.
- We prepare sectorial technical studies and reports.