The main conclusions of the Fourth Barometer
- This is a good time for foreign companies in Castilla-La Mancha, as they show favourable development and a positive outlook.
- Companies are growing in our region and have reinvestment plans to increase competitiveness, investing in increasing their production capacity and modernising their facilities.
- European companies are the main investors in our region, although the presence of American, Asian and Latin American companies is also on the rise.
- The business environment in Castilla-La Mancha is viewed in a positive light
- Human capital does not tend to be a cause of concern for companies. However, there are certain aspects that need improvement, especially knowledge of foreign languages.
- Companies have good relations with the Regional Government and are aware of the support programmes and incentives on offer. Nevertheless, we should ensure they make use of the available resources when needed.